Hey friends!! I am still here plugging away behind the scenes 🙂 Very soon this website will be updated and have a fresh, easy to read look. I am so excited to get it going and share it with you!
And now that that is out of the way….let’s talk birth!
What questions do you have? How can I make this a better experience for you?
Over the last year or so, I have been gathering common questions and concerns and now I am getting them all together to make it easy for you to get the information and hopefully, address your concerns about booking me as your birth photographer.
So far the questions that I have gathered are about the following:
- when do I book a birth photographer?
- when do I call if I’m in labor?
- what if I have a c-section?
- do you offer a refund if you miss the birth?
- do you travel outside of Springfield, Ohio?
- what is a fresh 24?
- what do you photograph during the birth?
- do you shoot home births?
- have you shot water births?
- do you shoot color photos or only black and white?
Do you have any other questions?
If you do, please send me an email at email@example.com or comment below! Thank you!!